This Suction shower standing handle only works on tile sizes larger than 4×4″. In addition, the suction discs can’t be mounted on grout seams. Also, ensure there’s no texture on the shower wall, and the mounting surface must be flat, non-porous, and smooth for any other applications.
No Tools Needed For Installation
You can easily install the suction shower standing handle.
1. Make sure to clean the rubber discs and the attached surface well.
2. As hard as you can against the wall, wait for the green signs to show.
3. Flip-up tabs that are easy to release can be pressed down. You’ll be under a lot of stress. Suction improves with increasing pressure.
Suction cup indicators will shift from red to green when a safe and stable grasp has been obtained. Before each use:
1. Make sure the suction device has a good grip.
2. Ensure that both indicators are green.
3. The suction assist bar can be released and reattached if the adhesion isn’t strong enough.
Excellent For All Ages
This would make a thoughtful present for parents or grandparents in their golden years. Grip rails for tub and shower safety for the elderly, children, disabled, injured, and pregnant people with medical balancing aid.