Please, Read the Below Instructions Before purchasing.
- The shower standing handle only works on tile sizes larger than 4×4.”
- You can’t mount the suction discs on grout seams.
- Check to see if the shower wall has any texture.
- The mounting surface should be flat, non-porous, and smooth for other uses.
No Tool Needed for Installation
- The Suction Shower Bar requires no tools for installation.
- Ensure that the rubber discs and the surface on which they will be affixed are well cleaned before using.
- To get the green indicators, press as firmly against the wall as possible.
- You will sense a negative pressure as you press down on the simple release tabs that flip up. The greater the pressure, the stronger the suction.
This Product is Safe to Use With Indicators.
Securing the suction cup is shown by the indicators on the side becoming green when a firm grip is obtained with no leakage. The suction device should be tested before each use to ensure a firm grip. Verify that both indications are showing as GREEN before continuing. Remove and reattach the suction assist bar if the adhesion isn’t adequate.
Excellent For Everyone
This would make a thoughtful present for aging parents or grandparents. Grips help people stay balanced in the tub or shower to be safe (even in the latter stages of pregnancy).