Coning ear candle – Ear candling, or “coning,” is an alternative remedy that some people use to draw out impurities and wax from the inner ear. To perform ear candling, a person will lie on their side and insert a candle into the ear. Usually, a square or circle made of paper, tin foil, or plastic acts as a cover to prevent hot wax from dripping onto the face, neck, or hair. Ear candling is just one of the non-invasive and herbal remedies used around the world. It is considered more effective and safer than ear syringing.
Benefits – Coning Beewax natural ear candles are used for a variety of problems. They help to remove wax, bacteria, and other debris from the ear canal. At the same time, helps treating sinus infections
by improving hearing or reversing hearing loss. Earwax cleaner also has a function to relieve sore throats
and to treat colds and flus. Candling also helps to relieve some of the pressure felt behind the ear drum. This pressure can often lead to the side effect of ringing in the ears.
All natural – Our all natural candles have a mild and pleasant natural smell of honey. There is no need to worry about the threats. They are nontoxic and more suitable for people with allergies or asthma than paraffin candles. If you want to get rid of that annoying issue of water blocking your ear after you swim, ear candling is something to consider. It helps to draw out the reason for the blockage—removing the pressure that forced the water into your ear.
Rebalances mental state – Did you know that ear candling helps to rebalance mental state? All natural earwax candles helps to purify the blood, drawing out the toxins that cause some health problems. The relief of pressure and blockages can also help to boost mental awareness and clarity. By being able to think clearer, you’ll find it easier to keep your emotional state balanced. It becomes easier to focus on the situation and find solutions when you’re not dealing with symptoms of an ailment, a cold, or a build-up of wax. You will become more calm and happier after usage.
- First adjust the indoor lighting and heating, keep the room quiet and avoid air convection.
- Items to prepare: a pair of aromatherapy ear candles, a lighter, paper towels, a glass of water, cotton swabs.
- Use a lighter to ignite the aromatherapy ear candle, and put it vertically on the ear after burning. Fix with one hand (additional help is needed)
- When the aroma ear candle burns to one centimeter at the halo line, you can take it out and put it in a glass of water to extinguish it. Next, clean the ear with a wet cotton swab, and then continue to the other side, the same as above.
- Treatment time: It is recommended to use 1-2 pairs of ear candles at a time. Basic maintenance may take 7 days/time; for those with tinnitus or ear symptoms, 7 days/2 times.
- Preventive measures: each ear candle can burn for about 10 minutes. When approaching the police restriction, the fiery end dived into the water and went out.
- If there are debris and bacteria in the ears, a slight noise is normal.
- Essential oils must be used to detoxify the back and face in order to achieve good results.
- Do not swim or immerse your head in water within 24 hours after completing the ear candle. Use a small cotton cloth to keep your ears warm for 2-3 hours.
- Some people’s residues are tight or cannot be handled. It is recommended to put a few drops of base oil in the ears for a few days and then take them out with ear candles.
Ingredients: organic plant raw materials, natural beeswax, beeswax, essential oils.
Color: as shown
Length: 23.5 cm / 9.25 inches (approximately)