- First adjust the indoor lighting and heating, keep the room quiet and avoid air convection.
- Items to prepare: a pair of aromatherapy ear candles, a lighter, paper towels, a glass of water, cotton swabs.
- Use a lighter to ignite the aromatherapy ear candle, and put it vertically on the ear after burning. Fix with one hand (additional help is needed)
- When the aroma ear candle burns to one centimeter at the halo line, you can take it out and put it in a glass of water to extinguish it. Next, clean the ear with a wet cotton swab, and then continue to the other side, the same as above.
- Treatment time: It is recommended to use 1-2 pairs of ear candles at a time. Basic maintenance may take 7 days/time; for those with tinnitus or ear symptoms, 7 days/2 times.
- Preventive measures: each ear candle can burn for about 10 minutes. When approaching the police restriction, the fiery end dived into the water and went out.
- If there are debris and bacteria in the ears, a slight noise is normal.
- Essential oils must be used to detoxify the back and face in order to achieve good results.
- Do not swim or immerse your head in water within 24 hours after completing the ear candle. Use a small cotton cloth to keep your ears warm for 2-3 hours.
- Some people’s residues are tight or cannot be handled. It is recommended to put a few drops of base oil in the ears for a few days and then take them out with ear candles.
Ingredients: organic plant raw materials, natural beeswax, beeswax, essential oils.
Color: as shown
Length: 23.5 cm / 9.25 inches (approximately)