Vintage Retro Kerosene Lamp – There was once a time when oil lamps were one of the only ways to light up the night, but nowadays – thanks electricity! – our homes never have to be dark. But that doesn’t mean we want our homes to be boring. Vintage kerosene or oil lamps are an ingenious way to add genuine old-fashioned charm to a space without having to forgo modern comfort. The light is also soft and warm, as opposed to regular clinical LED lighting. Retro kerosene lamps are also a useful gadget to have around if the power ever goes out. You don’t have to charge them or upgrade batteries. All you need is a bit of kerosene and let there be light!
Use outdoors – Is it not possible to have an electricity on your backyard and candles can not resist wind? There the vintage retro kerosene lamps come to the help! They are useful for lighting without electricity, such as in regions without rural electrification, in electrified areas during power outages, at campsites, and on boats. You can use these lamps in any outdoor event without worrying about the light. Home lighting emergency light can be placed in the kitchen, living room, bedroom, power failure emergency use, also suitable for family dinners, restaurants, parties to create an atmosphere.
Affordable – If electricity bills look expensive to you, it is time to use alternative sources. Kerosene is relatively inexpensive to produce, so it usually is one of the more cost-effective home fuels available. This kerosene lamp not only becomes a decorative detail in your home but it also creates emotional atmosphere when the darkness drawn in. The wick can be easily adjusted or replaced, and it is easy to add fuel.
Environmentally-friendly – Many people use kerosene for space heating. When you compare kerosene with wood or coal, other common fuels for space heating, kerosene burns much cleaner. That makes it better for the environment. Kerosene lamp is a better heating choice than wood or coal. Kerosene produces much less carbon monoxide, which is dangerous and potentially deadly when it builds up in your home. Carbon monoxide is a colorless and odorless gas that replaces oxygen in red blood cells, depriving vital organs like your brain, lungs, and heart of the oxygen they need to function.
Please allow slight 1-3cm difference due to manual measurement and a little color variation for different display setting.
The pictures are only for reference, please make the object as the standard.
|Color||As the picture shows|
|Size||Small 3.5*31cm (3.3″X12.2″), Large 11*26cm (4.3″X10.2″)|
There are no reviews yet.