Are you looking for an excellent way to make your matcha green tea? Unfortunately, the matcha powder tends to clump when it comes into contact with water, eliminating all the memorable experiences of drinking your favorite matcha green tea.
Our Matcha Whisk Made from Bamboo (Chasen) will coax the matcha into a uniform consistency. If not, you’ll likely miss out on the delicate nuances that only finely blended matcha with exactly the correct amount of foam on top can provide if you don’t use a traditional whisk in your preparation.
Experience the difference. Our bamboo whisk produces a far superior, more delectable flavored tea. Also, our pronged whisk provides ideal agitation and is shaped to whisk up a frothy cup of tea properly.
- PRODUCT INCLUDES: A handmade tea whisk in a natural golden brown color.
- MEASUREMENTS: Approximately 10.5cm (41/8″) tall X 6cm (2 3/8″) at it’s widest. Handle is approximately 2.7cm (1″) wide.
- 100% NATURAL BAMBOO: Our 100 tate matcha whisk and utensils are crafted using traditional techniques, making them durable, safe, and simple.
- LIFE SPAN: If properly handled and stored, our product should last for 12-18 months.
- MATERIAL: The product is made from 100% bamboo material and uses traditional methods, which allow them to be durable, safe to use, and simple.
How to Use and Maintain Matcha Whisk
This matcha whisk made from bamboo is ideal for making regular matcha bowls and honing the technique of whisking matcha. It has 80 tines, making it suitable for thoroughly whisking matcha to create a thick foam.
Before each usage, soak the bamboo tines in a bowl of warm water to clean them. This softens the bamboo tines, allowing the whisk to be supple and springy for excellent whisking. Before whisking your matcha, properly shake off any excess moisture.
After each usage, properly rinse the bamboo tines in warm water to eliminate any residual matcha froth. Shake off any excess moisture and dry thoroughly on a whisk stand. This prevents the handle from retaining extra moisture, leading to mold.
You can extend the whisk by storing it in a comfortable indoor atmosphere that is neither too dry nor humid. A dry atmosphere may cause the whisk to fracture along the handle, which is expected from a good whisk over time.