Perfect Magic Wireless Charger For Your Everyday Needs
This fast-charging magic wireless charger can charge your device in no time! Its magic design sets it apart from any other charging pad available.
Our wireless charger allows you to charge your phone without worrying about misplacing or tangling cables.
A mystical ring instantly appears when you place your phone on this charging pad. This charger offers a novel approach to recharging electronic devices.
It’ll make your life more magical and keep your electronics fully charged and ready to go.
Get yours today!
The magic circle is the best option if you want to charge your phone wirelessly without having to deal with cords or adapters.
Magic Wireless Charger: The Most Secure Way To Charge Your Device
Short-circuiting, overheating, and overcharging are all things that may be avoided with the help of the protections incorporated into the Magic Circle Charging pad.
This wireless charger is the ideal solution for always having your gadgets fully charged, thanks to its small size and convenient portability.
Wireless Magic Circle’s inductive charging method is significantly more secure than a cable.
So don’t worry about your phone being damaged by an improper charger or overcharged.
With Our Magic Circle Wireless Charger, You Won’t Have To Worry About Annoying Wires
Power is transferred wirelessly from the pad to your phone using the latest technology.
So you can start charging your phone as soon as you set it on the magic circle.
Also, the charging process for our magic circle is far quicker than competing wireless chargers.
Our wireless charger is the ideal product for anyone sick of wasting time untangling cables, thanks to its modern design and intuitive user interface.
Our Wireless Charger Features
- Equipped with non-slip silicone; so your gadget will stay put (stable placement).
- Useful only for devices that can charge wirelessly.
- The product comes with a high-speed, 10-watt charging
- Our product has a smart identification system. So all you need is to place your device to charge.
- Our product has a short circuit protector that prevents receiver overload and overheating. It also improves reliability and security.
- The magic circle phone charger will work if your device supports wireless charging!
- Adapt perfectly to any device that supports Qi. You can still use a wireless charger receiver if your phone doesn’t have built-in wireless charging capabilities. That works perfectly for even devices that don’t support wireless charging.
The Benefits You Get From Our Wireless Charger
All-in-one charging. Our wireless charger can charge all Qi-compatible devices, such as tablets, smartphones, and wireless earbuds.
Less clutter. You don’t have to monitor several cords, which often break or disappear. Our wireless charger is perfect for travel devices because it replaces them with a single transportable wireless charger.
Extends battery life. Anytime you have a few minutes to spare, put your phone on our wireless charger to give it a little boost in battery life.
Secure connections. Since all charging occurs inside the phone, there is no chance of corroded USB ports. And that lowers the possibility of charging mistakes or electrical issues. Furthermore, you never have to be concerned about electrical issues brought on by other charging cables!
No wear and tear. When you plug phones into power cables, it increases the chances of damaging phone ports. And that can lead to costly repairs. Our magic circle charger saves you that money!
No overheating risk. A Qi-compatible phone stops using our magic wireless charger once it has finished charging, conserving energy and avoiding battery overheating.
The wireless charger adapts to all Qi-compatible devices, including iPhone 8/ iPhone 8 plus/ iPhone X/ XR/ XS/ XS Max, Samsung Galaxy Note9/ S9/ S8/ S7/ S7 edge/ S6 edge/ Note 5 series devices.
Wireless charging is prone to error sometimes, like all technological devices. Please try the following steps or contact us before returning the item. Many problems can be fixed immediately.
1. Use the type C port on the magic circle wireless charger if you have a type C cable.
2. Use another micro USB cable
3. Check if your wall adapter has at least 5V/2A output.
4. Restart your phone.
5. For some devices, software updates can cause wireless charging problems. Test with other Qi-enabled phones. Back up & factory reset your phone.
Product Details of Magic Circle Wireless Charger:
Input parameters: 12 (V)
Output parameters: 5 (V)
Type: wireless charging
Charging current: 2000 (mA)
Battery type: Lithium battery
Indication function: with indication function
Interface: Micro USB
Color: Purple Magic Array, Red Magic Array, Cyan Magic Array, Pink Magic Array, Pentagram, Hexagonal Star, Four Arrays, Six Arrays, Eight Arrays
Magic Wireless Charger FAQs
1. Can I always leave the wireless charger on?
It’s entirely safe to leave your phone on the charging pad overnight or for several hours. And that’s because most wireless charging pads will safely trickle charge your phone battery to keep it fully charged at all times.
2. Is it possible to use my case while wirelessly charging?
Yes. You can charge your phone with the case on. However, bulky cases sometimes have trouble contacting the charging pad, making it not charge.
3. How can I know if my wireless charger is charging?
The charging pad’s LED will turn blue when it’s charging. And the battery symbol will change to a fully charged icon. Also, the light will turn green when the charging is complete.
4. How long does a wireless charger take to charge my phone?
It can take two to three hours to charge if it’s an iPhone. For Android, it can take an hour or less.
Wireless charger x1